 |
| O. T., handwritten typewriter drawing on Japan-paper, 31,5 x 31,5 cm, 2018 |
 |
| Textmode (Mountain), 2017 |
 |
| Installation View |
German Artist Arno Beck uses an old fashioned manual typewriter to do his works. The glitchy arithmetic digital images are combining by the typewriter's index of letters and symbols. The typewriter drawings present the transformation of digital imagery to a physical pictorial space through a typewriter. In the artist statement from his website, he claims that "I am driven by the search for an analog translation of digital imagery. I utilize this printing method as a means of producing paintings in a wider sense." This is one of the ways to bring the digital image into the physical world. I am starting to consider to transform a physical object into a digital icon in my work (similar to Beck uses a digital cloud in his work). I also need to learn the way he presents his drawings, the frame and the allocation between each work.
雖然它們看起來像是舊CPU的打印截圖,但這些作品實際上是在老式的手動打字機上製作的。 德國藝術家阿諾·貝克(Arno Beck)逐行製作出錯誤的算術圖像,精心敲擊打字機的字母和符號索引。 在他的網站上的藝術家聲明中,貝克寫道,“我是在尋找數字圖像的模擬翻譯。 我利用這種印刷方法作為更廣泛意義上的繪畫作品。“ 這是其中一種將數字圖像帶入物理世界的方式。 我開始考慮在我的作品中將物理對象轉換為數字圖標(類似於Beck在他的作品中使用的數字云)。 還有要學習他的繪畫的展出方式,像是他選用的相框和作品間的展示方式。
Comments
Post a Comment